STORE PICK UP ORDERS WILL BE READY 12PM OF NEXT BUSINESS DAY.

Buy The Case

Farpoint Cabernet Sauvignon Central Valley, Chile 2018

BUY THE CASE FEATURE:
$90 FOR 12/750 ML BTLS SAVE 50% COMPARE @ $180.
ORDER 12 BOTTLES; DISCOUNT TABULATES AUTOMATICALLY TO $90 ($7.50/BTL).

PRODUCT OVERVIEW:
Farpoint Cabernet Sauvignon hails from Chile's Central Valley, the largest and most internationally-known wine region in the country. Home to the Maipo Valley, the Pacific Maipo, the Cachapoal Valley, and the Colchagua Valley, the region boasts a wide variety of soils and climates in which many grape varietals thrive.

Today's wine is a blend of 75% Cabernet Sauvignon, 12.5% Syrah, and 12.5% Merlot sourced from vineyards throughout the Central Valley and is an homage to the viticultural bounty of the region. 85% of the wine was lees-aged in French oak for 6 months, while the remaining 15% spent 8 months in a combination of French and American oak. It is a total pleasure bomb: full-bodied and silky-textured, it abounds with flavors of black cherry and cassis entwined with accents of mocha, vanilla, toast, and the merest hint of spice. The tannins are pliant, the finish is long, and one sip will make you oh-so-glad that you got a case.

PRODUCT DETAILS:
Producer Name: Farpoint
Old/New World: New World
Country of Origin: Chile
Region: Central Valley
Appellation: Central Valley
Grape Varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Merlot
Vintage: 2018
Product Type: Wine
Wine Style: Fuller Body Red
ABV: 13%
Pack/Size: 12/750 ml
Container Type: Dark Green Bordeaux Bottle
Closure Style: Natural Cork


56 items left



Related Items