STORE PICK UP ORDERS WILL BE READY 12PM OF NEXT BUSINESS DAY.

White Wine

Sterling Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley, CA 2016

BIN ENDS BUY THE CASE FEATURE:
$96 FOR 12/750 ML BTLS SAVE 50% COMPARE @ $192.
ORDER 12 BOTTLES; DISCOUNT TABULATES AUTOMATICALLY TO $96.

PRODUCT OVERVIEW/REVIEW: 
Fruit for today's wine comes from a selection of prestigious vineyards throughout the region, including Calistoga Ranch, Bear Flats, Larsen Ranch, and Tamagni Vineyards. These vineyards are located mostly in the northern and warmer end of the valley; the grapes get plenty of sunshine and warmth to fully ripen and develop intense fruit characters. The summer evenings are cool in the Napa Valley, so the grapes maintain a high level of acidity which shines in the final bottling.*

The grapes were fermented in 85 percent stainless-steel tanks to retain the bright fruit character and fresh acidity. The remaining 15 percent of the blend was barrel fermented in neutral French oak to impart weight and texture.* The wine is compelling, with aromas of citrus fruits and spiced pears that follow through on the palate, which displays an almost creamy roundness midway that is juxtaposed against bright acidity. Check out the press!

90 Points, James Suckling
"A Sauvignon with lots of grapefruit and lime undertone. Medium- to full-bodied and round with tension. A delicious finish. Aftertaste of pears and light tropical fruits." (May 2018)

PRODUCT DETAILS:
Producer Name: Sterling Vineyards
Old/New World: New World
Country of Origin: United States
Region: California
Sub-Region: North Coast
Appellation: Napa Valley
Quality Designation: AVA
Grape Varietals: Sauvignon Blanc
Vintage: 2016
Product Type: Wine
Wine Style: Medium Body White Wine
Winemaker: Harry Hansen
ABV: 13.5%
Pack/Size: 12/750 ml
Container Type: Clear Glass Bordeaux style bottle
Closure Style: Natural Cork
 


Qty Price
1 - 11 $12.80
12 - + $8.00

24 items left



Related Items