STORE PICK UP ORDERS WILL BE READY 12PM OF NEXT BUSINESS DAY.

Te Mata Estate Gamay Noir Hawkes Bay, North Island, New Zealand 2020

$17.60/BTL SAVE 20% COMPARE@ $22

PRODUCT OVERVIEW:
Te Mata is the first New Zealand Estate to plant Gamay from Beaujolais, and boy did they hit a home run! This wine has everything you want in a Gamay: plush, velvety texture, ripe raspberry and cherry fruit characters, floral undertones, and balancing acidity. Put a chill on it and glug glug!
PRODUCT DETAILS:
Producer Name: Te Mata Estate
Old/New World: New World
Country of Origin: New Zealand
Region: North Island
Appellation: Hawkes Bay
Village/Vineyard/Climat: Woodthorpe Terrasses Vineyard
Grape Varietals: Gamay
Vintage: 2020
Product Type: Wine
Wine Style: Medium Body Red
Viticultural Features: Te Mata 1st New Zealand Estate to plant Gamay from Beaujolais
Winemaking Techniques: carbonic maceration was used for 47% of the grapes. The other 53% received a traditional, warm, red wine fermentation. 7 weeks in seasoned French oak barrels.
Winemaker: Phil Brody
ABV: 13%
Pack/Size: 12/750 ml
Container Type: Dark Green Glass-Burgundy style bottle
Closure Style: Stelvin Closure


15 items left



Related Items